1.    #1  
    Here's a suggestion:

There have certainly been a large number of postings in the Sprint Treo 300 forums...

However, several of these posts do not actually seem to pertain to the Treo 300 directly, but are of a more general nature. I'd presume this is happening because the user happens to own a Treo 300, and would consequently post the general question in the Treo 300 specific forum.

I'm sure this happens in other Treo-specific forums as well.

Perhaps it might be wise to consider the topic of the message more carefully before selecting the forum?
    Last edited by tcc; 08/21/2002 at 09:09 PM.
    I think you should post this in the treo 300 forum
  3.    #3  
    Good idea! (I'm not too sure about cross-posts, so I'll suggest that follow-ups be posted to this thread in Treo General Chat).
  4.    #4  
    (Cross-posted from Treo General Chat)

Here's a suggestion:

There have certainly been a large number of postings in the Sprint Treo 300 forums...

However, several of these posts do not actually seem to pertain to the Treo 300 directly, but are of a more general nature. I'd presume this is happening because the user happens to own a Treo 300, and would consequently post the general question in the Treo 300 specific forum.

I'm sure this happens in other Treo-specific forums as well.

Perhaps it might be wise to consider the topic of the message more carefully before selecting the forum?

If you have follow-up comments to this post, you can reply to this same message posted in Treo General Chat:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=26077
    Last edited by tcc; 08/21/2002 at 09:10 PM.