Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Originally posted by Sprinter

I hope it does not have the metal button at all since I never hang my phone or PDA off my belt. I prefer it to be hidden in my front right pants pocket.

I sent them an e-mail but have not received a reply.
    I'm afraid I must retract my original recommendation of this case (Case Techworks). Less than 24 hours after recieving it, the metal 'nub' on the back of the case that attatches to the belt clip came off. My treo incurred slight scratches in the process. I'll be looking for better alternatives soon.
    I have been using the Teski case since Christmas when I received it as a gift. Recently the magnet in the flap started to slide down the flap and it would not stay closed. I am able to move it back to the flap but it keeps sliding around. I emailed Leather International to see if there was anything that could be done to correct the problem. I received an email back in less than an hour that they were sending a replacement case out the same day. Later the same day, I received another email confirming the replacement and yet another from UPS confirming the shipping and providing the tracking number.

I am very happy with the Teski case but I am even more impressed with the service I received from Al and Elaine at Leather International. There attention to this matter, quick resolution, and focus on customer satisfaction has been outstanding. If anyone is considering this case, I highly recommend the Teski from Leather International.
    Originally posted by russelb
    I just bought the Nutshell from Tuff as Nuts in New Zealand and I LOVE IT. Got it in about a week. I wear suits most work days and if fits close and looks good. The leather is very tough durable. I would highly recommend this case. I have the belt loop model and wear it sideways in the front.

http://www.tuff-as-nuts.com/
    Ditto on the recommendation. VERY nice case. I
    have the belt clip model. Nice thin spring metal clip rather than the big bulky plastic removable type, so it is very low profile.

-A
    I have the Case Techworks case and highly recommend it. I did not get the one with the clip on the back (and no, there is no metal ring, button or anything else on the back of it) so i could carry it around in my pocket and i like the look because I'm like most treo owners with the paint coming off of there treos, it hides the scatches. The device is really too bulky, by itself, to carry around in my pocket comfortably all of the time so what it did was go out and bought a seperate belt clip to attach to the back of the Case Techworks case. It works perfectly!!!
    Originally posted by ktabb
    I got myself the "microleather phone case" from Brookstone. It fits exactly what you're asking for: a snug simple leather case that isn't bulky and doesn't stick out. Best of all, it's only $12.50
    ktabb, When I used this case from Brookstone, my Treo's battery was drained. I assume the (very) snug fit activated the "On" button. Did you have this problem? Did you experience any battery problems with this case?
    m00se
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Originally posted by Predator-1
    I have the Case Techworks case and highly recommend it. I did not get the one with the clip on the back (and no, there is no metal ring, button or anything else on the back of it) so i could carry it around in my pocket and i like the look because I'm like most treo owners with the paint coming off of there treos, it hides the scatches. The device is really too bulky, by itself, to carry around in my pocket comfortably all of the time so what it did was go out and bought a seperate belt clip to attach to the back of the Case Techworks case. It works perfectly!!!
    I bought it a week or so ago and so far so good. I just wish the back were thinner.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345