1. AJM
    I signed up for TreoMail and it works great. But I have read threads about other email programs from Eudora and MarkSpace, etc. that are free.

Do I really need to sign up for TreoMail and pay a monthly service charge to get email or can I use one of these free programs if I just add the incoming / outgoing server addresses? TIA Andrew
    You don't have to use treo mail, you can most palm email clients to get your mail.

I use both eudora and one touch.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3. AJM
    Do yo have to sign up for a service to send your reply or does Eudora / One Touch take care of that for free?
    I tihnk one of the nice things about TreoMail is that you don't have to stay online to get notifications when you receive email. You can be notified via SMS. Though, if you happen to control your mailserver you could always create an account just for your treo, have it forward to two accounts then have a filter on one of the accounts that sends you an sms message, which is just a message to number@messaging.sprintpcs.com
    Adam Mazza
  5. AJM
    How do you set up TreoMail for SMS notification of emails? Right now I just have the Treo set to check for emails every half hour. Andrew
    when you log in, it's under "Communicator info"
    Adam Mazza