1.    #1  
    Hi I was told that, the vision plan was free for the first 3 months and it was free to the extent that all data was free, including if you go over your allocated mb? can anyone confirm this?
    Originally posted by jimhoyd
    Hi I was told that, the vision plan was free for the first 3 months and it was free to the extent that all data was free, including if you go over your allocated mb? can anyone confirm this?
    I bought my Treo yesterday in Atlanta and the store manager there told me it was unlimited data for free for the first three months. As such, he indicated it was a waste to now layer on top of a plan additional MB until the three months were up.
    You get a credit for the data portion of the bill so it doesnt matter. Bill came yesterday. 40 dollar credit on 20 megs of data.
    Here's the word according to Sprint: "3 Month Vision Trial Offer: Requires activation on a Sprint PCS Free & Clear Plan with Vision no later than 11/03/02. If you do not wish to continue with the Vision services after the 3 month trial, you must contact Sprint PCS prior to the billing end date of your third invoice. Otherwise, you will remain on the same plan for the remainder of your term and invoiced at the non-discounted monthly rate."

It doesn't say unlimited use of Vision, but it also doesn't say it's limited to the data allotment in your plan. It sure would be nice for Sprint to clarify this.

On a related matter: Is anybody yet able to check their actual data usage statistics?