1.    #1  
    I need to be able to synch ALL my outlook fields with the Treo 300 on one computer, and then do the same on another.

Key Contacts seems to be the app that will do this.

Does anyone have experience with it?? Does it work OK.

I am concerned about it taking over the system, or not being compaible with the 300... I still want to use the regular Palm Phone Book since it allows dialing etc, however need a way to synch all the fields.

If anyone has used this with the 300 Please write.. and if you ran into any problems or challenges with Synching please let me know as well... I have a large Contact database and do not want to have duplicates or corruption in it.

Thanks very much
    I have a Treo 180 and can only speak from this experience. Key Contacts works perfectly fine and doesn't interfere with the regular address book or MS Outlook XP. I have noticed that sometimes they'll be a contact in Key Contact that doesn't sync with the Address Book, however. I'm not sure why that is yet. Guess I'll need to read the manual. Good luck!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply...

Since the 300 is slightly different, if anyone who uses Key Contacts with the 300 successfully please post your experienes

On another note, has anyone has any success purchasing and using MonkeyRinger for custom ringtones? Treo Ringtones by Savin on handango says it has 700 ringtones and is compatible with treo 300, however it also says you need MonkeyRinger and that program does not have a trial, nor does it say if it is compatible with Treo 300.

Any help appreciated
    I can save you some money here. DON'T BUY IT. In my experience, the program never worked as advertised for the Treo 180 (purported features and screen shots differed from actual product), and all my e-mails and phone calls to "customer support" were never returned. The fact that the product hasn't been updated in a long time should indicate that the developer has probably gone AWOL.
    What are you talking about. Chapura, the developer of the KeyContacts application. is a reputable company. Guess who makes the software that most Treo, Visor and other Palm users are using to sync with MS Outlook? If you go to www.chapura.com, you will see that the app was updated recently. This being said, I do not use Outlook. So I have never tried the KeyContacts software myself.

Originally posted by txqc2000
    I can save you some money here. DON'T BUY IT. In my experience, the program never worked as advertised for the Treo 180 (purported features and screen shots differed from actual product), and all my e-mails and phone calls to "customer support" were never returned. The fact that the product hasn't been updated in a long time should indicate that the developer has probably gone AWOL.
    I'm referring to Monkeyringer!! The KeyContacts program works great (except for the small quirk mentioned above which I haven't figured out)! Sorry for the confusion.
    Your post concerning Treo 300 and Key Contacts was awhile ago, but I just wanted to let you know I am having no problems with Key Contacts on my Treo 300.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to write.

Russell