1. AJM
    How do you get graphics using the web browser - Blazer. I tried the Ebay web page which is shown on all the product specification pages for the Treo 300 and only get text. So far I have not been able to get any graphics off any web page when using the web portal. What I am doing wrong?
    In the blazer preferences there are about 5 different levls of graphics, from 12-bit to none.
  3. AJM
    I set the image preference to 256 colors. Is there another setting because I still do not get graphics on web sites. Can someone post a couple of web site addresses where they are getting color graphics with their Treo 300 on the SprintPCS Vision Plan? TIA, Andrew
    I ran into the same problem... I had upgraded from a Treo 270 to a 300 and Blazer would not display graphics, nor would it display the Sprint home page.

I fixed it by doing the following:

Hotsync 300 to back it up
    Back up your backup folder in a safe place
    Hard reset the 300.
    Hotsync it under a new name
    Go into the back up folder and look at what files are created by an initial hotsync
    Go into the back up folder of your 'real' hotsync name and remove any files that look like driver files.
    hard reset the 300 again.
    Hotsync it using your 'real' hotsync name to restore your files.

I did this and Blazer works fine... don't know if there are any files that keep carrier info... maybe it remembered my using Cingular and wouldn't bring that home page up... who knows?
    All I had to do after upgrading from the 270 to 300 was delete the Blazer Cache from the 300. Now figuring out that it was that took forever....
    Originally posted by AJM
    I set the image preference to 256 colors. Is there another setting because I still do not get graphics on web sites. Can someone post a couple of web site addresses where they are getting color graphics with their Treo 300 on the SprintPCS Vision Plan? TIA, Andrew
    cnn and msn - have lotos graphics
    After a few more upgrades and a revamp of the last mile your graphics will actually load in this lifetime.
    I get graphics with no problem - the reason that I turn them off is I was watching the byte count rise and rise and rise while loading a couple of pictures. Well its not unlimited yet!!!!!!!!! - LOL
  9. AJM
    Originally posted by miketinsfo
    All I had to do after upgrading from the 270 to 300 was delete the Blazer Cache from the 300. Now figuring out that it was that took forever....
    Thanks for your reply. Where is the cache located and how do I get to it. I use to have a Sony Clie and used a program called Filez. Is there a similar shareware for the Treo 300?
    Juse go into Applications and choose Delete from the menu and then delete the Blazer Cache. Probably a soft reset thereafter wouldn't hurt.
  11. AJM
    Thanks for everyone's help. I got it to work. Now if only Sprint customer service reps knew this fix! Andrew