1.    #1  
    I've been trying from my PC for days, and still no luck. I understand Sprint was installing some mods. over the weekend, but I now see you can at least get to the log in screen.

When I log in with my phone# and account PW as instructed for 1st time Vision users, I get a message that states "this service is unavailable ...".

Anyone out there getting to their Vision services or know when the site will be functional? The Sprint reps I've talked with on the phone have all had different responses, ranging from "they didn't know" to "wait 24 - 48 hours".
    I was able to log in tonight, but I had to change my password yet again. This is the third time that the website has instructed me to change my password. What gives?
    I can get into the regular side now but there is nothing under settings and preferences that talks about my Sprint Vision

In fact I see the layout for my old wireless web on the homepage.. and when I go to email it says my old name is reserved and to put a password in, then it says can not get to email system.

Is ANYONE AT ALL who switched up to vision able to change their vision password the way it says and get to the vision side to logon???

Anyone?

Mike
    I have not only had difficulty in getting into the website, the one time I did I was asked to reset my password. I did that, but now my Treo can't register for data services!

I have went into preferences and re-entered my password under the Network settings- but still not registration. I called Sprint and the best they were able to do is open a trouble ticket.

Anyone have a similar experience?
    I have the same problem... hasn't worked even once...

Any clues?
    Newton->Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism->Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 755p->Touch Pro->Palm Pre!
    After a grueling 45 minute with Sprint, they told me that no one has done jack with the trouble ticket yet. I'll let you know what I hear.
    Its been down since last thursday, 15th. SprintPCS mail was my primary email, because I could get it on my old wireless webphone. But the whole web site has been unreliable for the last few months. I assume from all the 3G stuff. Im certainly going to migrate my web email to Yahoo. This is only one of many times the "weekend upgrade" has taken WEEKS to fix.
    I could log onto the main Sprintpcs page today, but if I tried to go to web mail it would get into a loop asking for the password and going back to the main page.
    If Sprint ever gets there act together, the treo and sprint will be awesome.
    I still can only logon to the regula rpart of the website...

I do what it says, go to settings and preferences to change my vision password... the layout has changed, there are 4 lines of options now, however nothing about vision... there is actually one blank looking spot on the last row where it looks like an icon should be!

Also the mail was saying it couldn;t connect, now it says my old wireless web wemail has been reserved and entert a password... I did this and it says couldnt connect to email.. now it says today We are tgetting your account ready or something and try back later!

What a mess

Is anyone else getting this also.. and is ANYONe able to get onto the vision side of sprint.. since nobody knows or can get the password for the vision devices it is impossible to get on there... and there is nwhere to change it on the regular side..

Am I the only one or does others have the same problem?

Mike
    Originally posted by MikeRadio
    I still can only logon to the regula rpart of the website...

I do what it says, go to settings and preferences to change my vision password... the layout has changed, there are 4 lines of options now, however nothing about vision... there is actually one blank looking spot on the last row where it looks like an icon should be!

Also the mail was saying it couldn;t connect, now it says my old wireless web wemail has been reserved and entert a password... I did this and it says couldnt connect to email.. now it says today We are tgetting your account ready or something and try back later!

What a mess

Is anyone else getting this also.. and is ANYONe able to get onto the vision side of sprint.. since nobody knows or can get the password for the vision devices it is impossible to get on there... and there is nwhere to change it on the regular side..

Am I the only one or does others have the same problem?

Mike
    My sprint username/password works fine on the Treo for data, it has ever since I got the phone, but I can't connect either to the website. I get the

You are temporarily unable to access this section of the website. Please ask your account holder to sign in with a PCS Phone Number and the account password and create a new PCS VisionSM Password for you by going to to My Profile>Settings & Preferences>Change PCS VisionSM User Name & PCS VisionSM Password.

When I log into the regular site, and follow the directions, I have no option for Change PCS Vision U/p. For awhile it would come back with a screen saying we are currently down, but recently I've been getting that message. I'm curious if everyone else is getting that same message, or are some people getting in. It would be nice if they just kept the page down till it's really working, rather then give that error message.

You would think that they would've tested this system before putting it online, or attempting to put it online. Was the 3G service a big surprise to these people that made them scramble to come up with a website that allows their users to use new features....
  10.    #10  
    "Today's flavor" from Sprint tech support on this issue is that this is a "data problem" that surfaced during account migration to 3G. Resolution time -- you guessed it -- the same thing they have been stating since day-one: 48 to 72 hours.

All of us in the corporate IT world are familiar with change management; Sprint, appearantly, uses a change mis-management process. In my IT organization, those responsible for a debacle like this roll-out would be history.
    I was able to log onto the Vision side of things (www.sprintpcs.com, Log On, input Vision user name and password) just a bit ago. It, however, required over the space of a few days having to change my initial Vision password. As I logged into the Vision side, I had visions of new service offerings or something...unfortunately, once logged in, it's the same stuff as if you logged into the right side of the Log On screen.

Important note. If you change the Vision password, the phone will prompt you to update network settings the next time you or the phone tries to access the network. The phone then dials Sprint Provisioning, if you click yes and it is supposed to update the password on the Treo. I found, however, that the process did not do so and I manually had to go in and change the password.