1.    #1  
    I just realized that I had 4 voicemails this morning but amazingly I got NO missed call on my phone. I can have full reception bars and be sitting right in front of it while I call from a land line and it won't even ring. It rings when you're on the calling side - about 8 times! Is this the phone or Sprint? My old trusty i300 never had this problem. The more I use this phone the more I want to switch back to the Samsung. Any thoughts as to why my phone is doing this?
    I'm sure you've checked this already.. make sure you have the ring slider set to on.. not mute/vibrate
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by bostonmerlin
    I'm sure you've checked this already.. make sure you have the ring slider set to on.. not mute/vibrate
    Thanks for the tip but that has nothing to do with it. That switch only controls the audible tones coming from your phone including the ringer. The calls come in normally when it's switched off - the ringers just silent.
    gotcha...
    I had the same problem this morning with my Sanyo SCP5000. I think sprint's service this morning was a bit blotchy.
    This happened to me a few days ago. Just disappeared. I then remembered that the same thing happened with my samsung sch-3500 and SprintPCS. I'm not sure, but I think that this is not related to the phone, but rather to Sprint service.
  7.    #7  
    Whoaah! Now I can't even make a call or receive one. My Sprint service is completely down! Can someone else confirm this? I'm going to ask for some kind of refund to my account. This is the third time this month my service has been !@#$. BTW- I'm in Hawaii.