1.    #1  
    Hello,

I'm a former TRGpro user and loved the backup feature there. However, I can't seem to find a backup program that works for the treo 90. Anyone have any recommendations?

I've tried BackupBuddyVFS (not free), and it doesn't seem to work. It will do the whole backup dance and wiggle but when I try to restore it says that there are no backup files available. Has anyone gotten BackupBuddyVFS to work?

My treo 90 has been rock solid, so I haven't needed backup features yet, but running around with it is kinda nerve-racking.
    BBVFS worked fine for me.. I wish you luck - email blue nomad for help though, they are very responsive.

Also, please make sure you have the latest version of backupbuddy + bbvfs.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    I've had Backupbuddy work wonderfully with me but I was wondering, what type of SD card are you using? I've heard there are problems with the Sandisk 128Mb ones so that might be your problem.
    Alex.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50
  4.    #4  
    I do have a SanDisk 128mb. Too bad, sandisk has always worked wonderfully for me before. Any word/link/gossip on what is wrong and how to fix it?
    Hmm...there was a post here (or was it Palminfocenter) a while ago...have to dig it up..but I have to eat dinner first.
    Alex.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50
    There's actually a active post on this board that mentions this. JB Backup works great for me - and I have a Sandisk 128.
    dave