1.    #1  
    In a press release on August 8 announcing the launch of its 3G network, Sprint said: "Business customers can also select an introductory offer of unlimited data usage for $49.99 per month for the first three months and $99.99 thereafter with a one-year PCS Advantage Agreement."

But, I've heard nothing about this unlimited data plan anywhere else, including elsewhere on the Sprint site or on the Handspring site. Does anyone know whether this unlimited plan is really available and, if so, how do you get it?
    From their website when you select rates... now since everyone has to change to a different plan is that "activation".

PCS Free & Clear with Vision
    All of our standard calling features plus enough data to browse the Web, send digital pictures, and do even more. Recommended for most users.
    Plans include Anytime Minutes and Night & Weekend Minutes, data and all standard features listed below.
    Includes Caller ID, Call Waiting, Voicemail and more.
    Receive these low rates with a PCS Advantage Agreement (or pay an extra $10/month)

Special Limited Time Offer
    PCS Vision FREE for 3 months when you activate on a
    PCS Free & Clear Plan with Vision
    Originally posted by DougI
    Does anyone know whether this unlimited plan is really available and, if so, how do you get it?
    Yes, it is really available. The normal customer service reps don't have any information on it though, you need to call a business rep and they should have the info. The downside to this plan (I've looked into it myself), is that it's only available on the laptop cards like the sierra aircard and the novatel merlin. There should be some compactflash cards coming out soon also. At least for now, they say the plan is not available for any of the pda smartphones like the treo 300 or the toshiba

Also, you actually do have to have a business account to sign up for this plan.