1.    #1  
    I wonder what everyone opinion on what is the best email program for palm. For instance i would like to get my hotmail and my aol account. Please feel free to state why you believe one program is better then others!
    Originally posted by Sprint Tech
    I wonder what everyone opinion on what is the best email program for palm. For instance i would like to get my hotmail and my aol account. Please feel free to state why you believe one program is better then others!
    Ditto that, and maybe include some info on the red tape you have to go through to buy and register.
    There are no email apps that will allow you to get your hotmail and AOHell mails. The reason for this is that hotmail is web based mail and AOL is proprietary. You can have access to both using a service called GopherKing at www.gopherking.com. The regular mail clients such as Eudora (free), Iambic Mail, M/S Mail, Multimail etc., will work fine with regular pop3 (and in some cases) IMAP mail.
    maybe i'm wrong but i believe hotmail can be accessed via pop account (which i'm doing via outlook express)... and yes.. thats in addition to the web interface (Which can not bee seen from Blazer due to .net Passport and its browser detection).
    You can see the various postings here on getting AOL mail with the AOL web clipping application and the downloads to be able to open web clippings (usually proprietary to Palms)...

In order to open POP mail you can download an application called Thin Air Mail, available on Handango, which is also a web clipping application. Very simple, downloads mail and that's it. But you can do various POP accounts, etc.