1.    #1  
    I have downloaded the free trial of Xiino and compared it to Blazer.

Xiino is definately way faster. It also seems better at connecting to sites Blazer won't.....

I could log into ebay from the regular ebate site and see my auctions......

The redraw of the page is sometimes not quite as elegant as Blazer, the graphics seem to suffer a bit under whatever Xiino does to compress the page. Bit Xiino does actually show you the whole ebay home page (!) with teeny tiny little tabs and everything....pretty impressive.

I find Xiino much easier to navigate and bookmark. The reload key is a must!

The load time is remarkably faster using Xiino for me....I am not associated with the company.
    So far I have not been able to access all of my banks, online bills, and brokerage services with Xiino. It does seem to be faster than the blazer. The graphics on the blazer are better. The menu system of the Xiino is not as intuitive as the blazer. One feature I love about the Xiino is the "mouse over" command. Try this...push your pen on an icon in Xiino (don't release) and a little pop up will come up to tell you it'e function, like a mouse over.
    Sully
    Boston, MA
    Treo 650 and 700
    Former Treo 300 and 600 Owner
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Did you pay for Xiino on Handango? Are you still on your 30 day trial? Or is there a freeware version I haven't found yet?
    Currently, I am on a 30 day trial with Xiino. I don't think I am going to keep it. I need to try more of the sites that I want to use (mainly financial based). If it works were the blazer does not, then I will most likely keep it. But I don't like the idea of paying for a browser.

Eudora has a good effort from a strong company. I am hoping they will continue to improve theirs. I especially like how they handle new bookmarks. You start with the http://www..com/ and enter the meat of the URL. It not only adds the meat, but uses it to name the Bookmark at the same time. What a time save for us PDA users.
    Sully
    Boston, MA
    Treo 650 and 700
  5.    #5  
    you can get a 30 day free trial of xiino i believe at www.palmgear.com
    I forgot to mention that I like how the Eudora integrates with the email application. If you want to send the page, it automaticaly opens the email application with the URL pasted in the message.

I would like to see tighter integration between the phone, email and browser applications. I think Handspring has to lead this effort for their own good. The other day, I had to copy a phone numer into the phone interface. I would live to be able to just click on a phone number (either in an email or on the web) and have the numer dialed automatically....

Must be patient... software always lags...
    Sully
    Boston, MA
    Treo 650 and 700
    Originally posted by cfsully
    I would like to see tighter integration between the phone, email and browser applications. I think Handspring has to lead this effort for their own good. The other day, I had to copy a phone numer into the phone interface. I would live to be able to just click on a phone number (either in an email or on the web) and have the numer dialed automatically....

Must be patient... software always lags...
    regarding being able to cut and paste phone numbers into the pda phone app, check out "markndial" at www.pdaapps.com/treo.html