1.    #1  
    Do any of you out there think that there is a need for a more detailed set of instructions for the Advanced Calculator? I find the handbook incompehensible and the link in the handbook to more detailed explanation doesn't work (www.radiks.net/~rhuebner/parendock.html). Is anybody out there aware of a place where comprehensive instructions for the Advanced Calculator can be obtained?

Thanks,
    The truth is that no one actually use the advanced calculator that is built in other than to make simple 2x2 calculations. If you want to do advanced calculations, then I would suggest that you use a third party solution that actually has a detailed manual.
    Originally posted by yardie
    The truth is that no one actually use the advanced calculator that is built in other than to make simple 2x2 calculations. If you want to do advanced calculations, then I would suggest that you use a third party solution that actually has a detailed manual.
    Your truth is not my truth!!

I use the advanced calculator frequently -- it is quite powerful (although missing parentheses). Perhaps you are thinking of the basic calculator.

As to documentation, you might check around for the program called "parens" -- although I seem to recall hearing that it might not be available anymore. The advanced calculator is a version of parens.
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
    Originally posted by UniPalmer
    I seem to recall hearing that it might not be available anymore
    According to this page, Parens has been discontinued. Maybe you can email the author regarding the documentation.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...