1.    #1  
    For those Hotmail folks who are using Xiino -

Hotmail has a mobile portal:

http://mobile.msn.com/pocketpc/home.asp

I just wanted to share that in case people were trying to use the mail hotmail page to get email.
    I'm using Blazer on my 270 and hotmail is not listed on this web portal. Money, Weather, Expedia etc... is listed, BUT NOT HOTMAIL!! I've gone to the mobile msn page on my desktop and it IS listed. Can anybody confirm that hotmail is listed on their 270 while using Blazer?? If so, any suggestions to get mine working??

I've tried several other methods to access my hotmail using Blazer but nothing seems to work (anymore). I was able to access it for a short while by incorporating my login credentials into the URL, but that no longer works.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by bbaughman
    I'm using Blazer on my 270 and hotmail is not listed on this web portal. Money, Weather, Expedia etc... is listed, BUT NOT HOTMAIL!! I've gone to the mobile msn page on my desktop and it IS listed. Can anybody confirm that hotmail is listed on their 270 while using Blazer?? If so, any suggestions to get mine working??
    Blazer doesn't support Javascript which Hotmail (even the mobile portal) requires. So when you load the portal page the code realizes that the browser does not support Javascript and won't display the Hotmail link.

Xinno does support Javascript and when you use it to load the portal the Hotmail link shows up.