1.    #1  
    Can anyone advise me on using the Treo 300 with Lotus Notes email? I travel a lot and take my computer with me, so I naturally won't have my laptop connected to the server when I'm gone. I'm also not inclined to connect to a machine at the office that would be able to get to my email (as suggested by Sprint's Business Connection software).
    Originally posted by claypath
    Can anyone advise me on using the Treo 300 with Lotus Notes email? I travel a lot and take my computer with me, so I naturally won't have my laptop connected to the server when I'm gone. I'm also not inclined to connect to a machine at the office that would be able to get to my email (as suggested by Sprint's Business Connection software).
    The Business Connection software would be the best way to get to your corporate email while travelling providing you have allowed peer-to-peer sharing with another SprintPCS user in your office. The beauty of the software is that even if you take your laptop with you on the road, providing that other user and yourself have granted rights and their PC at the office is on, you can get to your corporate email. They have no access to your email, calendar, etc. nor do they know when you are accessing them. Their PC and connection acts as a secure "tunnel" to your data.
    Another vote for BC. However I think the coolest feature is the way it pushes email to the BC Palm client w/in 45 secs of receiving it on the Notes server.
    Roger