Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    This is the only warning any of you are going to get...

Personal insults and inappropriate language WILL NOT be tolerated in these forums. Step one will be a lockdown of the thread, step two... well, I don't think any of you want me to get to step two.

Play nice or I'll close the sandbox.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Originally posted by MarkEagle
    This is the only warning any of you are going to get...

Personal insults and inappropriate language WILL NOT be tolerated in these forums. Step one will be a lockdown of the thread, step two... well, I don't think any of you want me to get to step two.

Play nice or I'll close the sandbox.
    My apologies to all for my outburst(s)... I shall reserve them for front line SPCS support

Mike
    Regards,

Mike D
    I want to second what Mark said. Many people in the Treo 300 forums appear new, and here at TreoCentral ANY personal attacks will NOT be tolerated. If you have a problem take it somewhere else. I am amazed at the volume of posts that was just made in such a short time.

We really don't want to have ask anyone to have to leave this site. And so far we haven't had to recently - but who knows where things might go.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    I meant no personal disrespect. All my disrespect was levelled at Harvard
    Regret anything i may have said under provocation. Sorry!
    while'll I'm at it, let me say thank you for a great forum.
    I was in the Sprint store In Harvard Square on Friday. They have already sold the 3 Treos they were given. It looks like you will have to look elsewhere or wait for them to reorder....

Originally posted by athreya

waiting for your final reply to my ques so that we guys can hop across to harvard square and get a few treos
    Sully
    Boston, MA
    Treo 650 and 700
    Former Treo 300 and 600 Owner
    How can I get to the dedicate Harvard forum ? Will somebody please start one ? My cousin is Mike Harvard who lives near Harvard Square, got a degree at Harvard and taught me how to use Harvard Graphics.

These types of threads make it somewhat difficult to find info on how to optimize my Treo. I wouldn't blame the Vision guy if he have up on this one.
    Wow. What a waste of a good thread. Hey, VisionAssist, can you please start a new thread so we can talk about the Treo?
    Anybody can start a new thread. Vision Assist is probably trying to make it to the bottom of the original thread and answer the people with 7 questions and suggestions for new stuff Sprint could do. Seems like they have their hands full already.
    Guys like VisionAssist are awesome but the biggest problem I have had with Sprint is the first and second line support. It is almost like pulling teeth sometimes to get things done, this is what I suspect leads to the majority of issues. I imagine they spread incorrect information fairly frequently until somone like VisionAssist steps up.

Sorry for the dumb stuff earlier, no more that from me, I promise.

Anyone else have any problems getting provisioned?
    Regards,

Mike D
    Originally posted by paz5559
    Just curious ... how many times do you think you will need to casually drop the word Harvard in a post? Honestly, I for one don't care where, or even if, you go to school there.
    HMMM I was thing the same thing!!!!
    Originally posted by athreya

education- somehwre where you havent been to obviously.
    BUMP
    Last edited by Mr.Pink19108; 08/19/2002 at 08:44 AM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123