Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 53
  1. #21  
    hahaha...

    He said Harvard Square. Which has little to do with the school. it is a place in Cambridge, MA where a lot of people hang out and do a million kinds of things...

    But I have seen Harvard (the school) mentioned a few times...
    Regards,

    Mike D
  2. paz5559's Avatar
    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    #22  
    Originally posted by athreya
    hi work permit
    you have been using the 300 longest now. there are a bunch of us at Harvard planning to buy it and would value your comments:


    Hi
    there are a bunch of us at Harvard planning to buy it and would value your comments:

    Can you explain that further? We use Outlook at Harvard?

    waiting for your final reply to my ques so that we guys can hop across to harvard square and get a few treos
    He said Harvard Square THIS time
    Last edited by paz5559; 08/18/2002 at 01:48 PM.
  3. #23  
    Originally posted by paz5559
    Just curious ... how many times do you think you will need to casually drop the word Harvard in a post? Honestly, I for one don't care where, or even if, you go to school there.
    Just twice in case you didnt notice..obviously you didnt make it far in life or else you would be there...
  4. #24  
    Originally posted by MikeDi2002
    hahaha...

    He said Harvard Square. Which has little to do with the school. it is a place in Cambridge, MA where a lot of people hang out and do a million kinds of things...

    But I have seen Harvard (the school) mentioned a few times...
    I understand your level of literacy is not very high..Harvard is the name of the institution where one goes for an education- somehwre where you havent been to obviously. Harvard square is where the sprint store is buddy. Got it?
  5. #25  
    heh,

    So I guess I am the only one with the sever provisioning problem huh? Even the voice doesn't work and it's been 24 hours.

    I bet they did something wrong in the CS group.

    Mike
    Regards,

    Mike D
  6. paz5559's Avatar
    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    #26  
    .
    Last edited by paz5559; 08/18/2002 at 01:57 PM.
  7. #27  
    Originally posted by athreya


    I understand your level of literacy is not very high..Harvard is the name of the institution where one goes for an education- somehwre where you havent been to obviously. Harvard square is where the sprint store is buddy. Got it?
    Um, what are you talking about? I was defending you, your complete moron, saying that the mention of Harvard Square was in fact different from the previous mentions of the school.

    No need to have an attitude because you go to harvard, chump. Bottom line is I grew up in Boston and trut be told, did not go to college. However I assure you I could still slap you and make you cry in front of your boyfriends.

    Enough said. Harvard or no harvard, you still can't make friends can ya?

    Mike
    Regards,

    Mike D
  8. #28  
    Originally posted by MikeDi2002


    Um, what are you talking about? I was defending you, your complete moron, saying that the mention of Harvard Square was in fact different from the previous mentions of the school.

    No need to have an attitude because you go to harvard, chump. Bottom line is I grew up in Boston and trut be told, did not go to college. However I assure you I could still slap you and make you cry in front of your boyfriends.

    Enough said. Harvard or no harvard, you still can't make friends can ya?

    Mike
    Buddy i have been friendly..u r trying to act smart..if i try to do that, u will be crying for your mama soon!
  9. #29  
    Originally posted by paz5559
    Actually, I went to Dartmouth undergrad, where I played varsity football for three years (1979, 80, and 81). Dartmouth beat Harvard each of those years (We also beat you when I was a freshman, but I was on the frosh squad then)

    I then went on to Northwestern University Medical School. While not Harvard, I do hope you find my credentials adequate for you to stoop down to my level in order to hold a civil discourse.
    sorry to hear that u didnt make it to Harvard even for your undergrad but dartmouths a good school too...and yes footballs is the only place where we allow them to beat us once in a while...i have been civil all along..so lets get back to the treo and more mundane things?
  10. #30  
    Originally posted by athreya


    Buddy i have been friendly..u r trying to act smart..if i try to do that, u will be crying for your mama soon!
    What is friendly about trying to insult people for no reason?

    I don't need to battle you with my mind, because I'll just smack you and you'll be quiet.

    God, I guess it never changes... I go to Harvard, I am sooo smart...

    You ***.

    Mike
    Regards,

    Mike D
  11. #31  
    Originally posted by MikeDi2002


    What is friendly about trying to insult people for no reason?

    I don't need to battle you with my mind, because I'll just smack you and you'll be quiet.

    God, I guess it never changes... I go to Harvard, I am sooo smart...

    You ***.

    Mike
    Fo.O Mike. Keep shut and let us do our work...if i touch you, you will hide in your wifes you know what!so just shut the f.... up
  12. paz5559's Avatar
    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    #32  
    Mike, my basic point when I initially said he had been dropping Harvard into his posts was that it seemed unlikely that he actually went there. If he did, he wouldn't find it necessary to name drop. That he persists, and lowers the level of discourse to that of a street fight, makes that premise seem more and more likely.
  13. #33  
    Originally posted by paz5559
    Mike, my basic point when I initially said he had been dropping Harvard into his posts was that it seemed unlikely that he actually went there. If he did, he wouldn't find it necessary to name drop. That he persists, and lowers the level of discourse to that of a street fight, makes that premise seem more and more likely.
    never mind paaz.if u have something useful to say abt the treo it would be appreciated...whether i am at harvard or not shouldnt bother you, should it?
  14. #34  
    Originally posted by athreya


    Fo.O Mike. Keep shut and let us do our work...if i touch you, you will hide in your wifes you know what!so just shut the f.... up
    I am all for getting back to the reason why we are here in the first place, but you need to relax bro, I am not above swinging by the campus next time I am in Boston to see if you wanna put your money where your mouth is, which I doubt you do. So why don't you go do some work on your poetry or something and let the big boys play with the toys. I mean christ you can't even go buy a Treo and try and work out the Outlook situation without getting help. Yes, brilliant...
    Regards,

    Mike D
  15. paz5559's Avatar
    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    #35  
    Actually, it does ... if you lie in order to pump up your self-importance, it makes everything else you say on these boards less reliable as well
  16. #36  
    Originally posted by athreya


    never mind paaz.if u have something useful to say abt the treo it would be appreciated...whether i am at harvard or not shouldnt bother you, should it?
    I'm with ya Paz... I just get pissed off easily...
    Regards,

    Mike D
  17. #37  
    Originally posted by paz5559
    Actually, it does ... if you lie in order to pump up your self-importance, it makes everything else you say on these boards less reliable as well
    Sure.Just that I am not.fyi
  18. #38  
    Harvard is over-rated. I'd believe he's from Harvard. Now if he said caltech
  19. #39  
    Originally posted by work_permit
    Harvard is over-rated. I'd believe he's from Harvard. Now if he said caltech
    Caltech is a great school and very tough to get into..come on work permit, atleast u dont start off a new one here! hows the treo performing?
  20. #40  
    Good enough to post from. I'm outdoors and the screen is usable. I'll have to get used to where the hidden puncuation marks are. But I hve to say using the keyboard is a pleasure
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions