1.    #1  
    I would like this feature in applications other than just the phone. I know this was addressed in a previous post, but it seemed as though most everyone liked this feature to conserve battery life. I'd rather have the option. I agree with"drw" in another post regarding this. I find myself fumbling in the dark while surfing or doing tasks outside the phone feature. I find this to be VERY ANNOYING.

Thanks - BrotherNick
    Have you tried pushing the power button quickly two time? This will dim the screen and light the keys in any application.

homer
    Originally posted by BrotherNick
    I would like this feature in applications other than just the phone. I know this was addressed in a previous post, but it seemed as though most everyone liked this feature to conserve battery life. I'd rather have the option. I agree with"drw" in another post regarding this. I find myself fumbling in the dark while surfing or doing tasks outside the phone feature. I find this to be VERY ANNOYING.

Thanks - BrotherNick
    Me too. I found GlowHack and run it w/X-master. You can tell it when to automatically power given a start and stop time, much like TreoTools does for wireless mode. It works flawlessly and best of all is freeware. Enjoy ...
    Originally posted by TreoDude

Me too. I found GlowHack and run it w/X-master. You can tell it when to automatically power given a start and stop time, much like TreoTools does for wireless mode. It works flawlessly and best of all is freeware. Enjoy ...
    I am having problems getting Treo Tools to work properly with wireless mode. Any suggestions?

homer
    What problem are you havimg ? I just noticed that TreoTools is turning OFF wireless mode at night, but it stopped turning my unlocked 270 (no pin needed) back ON. Anybody else ?
    I istalled it (treo tools) on my Treo 300, and I can't get it to work with the scheduler. I set it to turn off at 2200 (10 PM) and on at 0600 (6 AM). I checked last night, and it does not automatically turn off. So I went back and set it to turn off and on within a 5 minutes time frame, still nothing happens.
    I believe the author is aware of the problem on the Treo 300 and is working on a fix.
    Roger
    I believe the author is aware of the problem on the Treo 300 and is working on a fix.
    Roger
    A soft reset got TreoTools working correctly again on my 270. This is probably a different issue than you 300 guys are having.
    It's possible that the TreoTools problem with the 300 involves the fact that handpsring got the trasceiver module and MSM (mobile Station Modem) from a different manufacturer than what was used for the GSM phones. They used AirPrime's CDMA module; not sure who they used for GSM (perhaps in-house?). So it's likely they're operated differently.
  11.    #11  
    Thanks TreoDude for a quick answer. I've been gone since I made the post. RLewis, I know this sounds dumb, but how can I get a pic under my name? I checked my preferences.

BrotherNick