Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Yes. It is now stable. Your connection will be disconnected when you exit out of Midcast.
    Hey folks,

An update >>>> We are still working with Palm/Handspring to get MidCast on the Treo 600. The fact that the 600 is not supporting Sun's Java Virtual Machine is what is taking so long for us to release a compatible app.
    Well, do ya have a possible time frame for a Treo600 version release?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Gfunk,

Not yet.... What's weird is that some guys at palm say they have it working with IBM's JVM. We say great, how the heck did you do it, and then they tell us that it won't work. Very contradictory. It's frustrating!
    What is taking so long to get this thing in Beta. It's been nearly two months and all I see is we are working on it. The 600 has been pretty successfull and there are plenty of us out here looking for the upgrade. Hustle up will ya.

MRL-MO
    I have an update! Woo hoo!!
    They are giving access to IBM's WME to developer's so we will be testing that on the Treo 600 and will know for sure soon.
    Last edited by HCTech; 12/09/2003 at 03:25 PM.
    Originally posted by HCTech
    I have an update! Woo hoo!!
    They are giving access to IBM's WME to developer's so we will be testing that on the Treo 600 and will know for sure soon.
    Does this mean there will finally be a J2ME for the Treo600? Or is this only for developers?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Well, it means that if your sign up as a developer you can get the Java VM and then test out Midcast.... I trust everyone on this thread is a developer, right?
    FYI.... Midcast Pro can now be purchased online here:

http://www.hillcast.com/website/buynow
    Couple of questions. The 600 is not listed as a compatible device. Is it... yet? Also the link provided takes me to MidCast Pro not MidCast. Is that not an option any longer? Please advise. Thanks.
    MRL-MO
    MidCast Pro is now available on the Treo 600 and can be purchased either online via our website or by contacting sales@hillcast.com directly.
    FYI.... CBOT quotes are now available.
    FYI.... NYMEX quotes are now available....
    Looks like the MidCast product is dead. No notice from HillCast no NOTHING. Just quotes with zero's. Called and it's no longer being offered. Nice job HillCast.

MRL-MO
    For the record, an email was sent out to all active Midcast users. I owe you an apology for not having your email included in that list. That was my error and I admit it.
    Unfortunately our data vendor raised the rate of the feed and have been losing money on that. it no longer was feasible for us to support that feed from Island.

Once again, I apologize to anyone who did not receive the email. If you have any questions, please contact us at sales@hillcast.com.
    Thank you.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678