1.    #1  
    So Sprint Business Connect doesn't currently support reading/viewing/editing attachments via the Treo. Or if it does I still can't figure out how to make it work.

I was wondering if Network Synch via a VPN client would work in tandem with DataViz Mail found in Documents To Go Delux.

I can get it to synch and read most of the normal attchaments DOC and XLS mainly what I'm after. It puts them into a database that is accessible via documents to go or can open them via a link while reviewing the email in DataViz Mail.

Any more elegant solution out there?

Anyone doing the above successfully?

Peter
    It's supposed to support this on Pocket PCs
    Dataviz's inbox to go..... has been working really good for me. you can check it out here.

http://www.dataviz.com/products/inboxtogo/index.html
    I used Inbox To Go on my 6035 for a while, and I really liked it. I do like the push function of Business Connection even more, and I think that since I didn't <really> end up needing the attachment mode with ITG a great deal, that I'll end up sticking with BC. The Sprint people I know tell me that attachment support is soon (via an agreement with Zframe)....
    I installed Inbox to Go on the Treo and it kept causing a hard reset after simply trying to set up the programs options. I found no solution and removed it. Anyone else have trouble w/ it?
    I've used it on my Treo with no issues. Beats me....
    It has been working fine for me also.

my only suggestion would be to try and install Documents To Go first and then Inbox To Go. If that doesnt work it must be having a conflict with some other program you have installed.
    The last time I had a problem with a Dataviz product, I got the ol' "try a soft reset prior to installation" answer.

It worked just fine. Now all my Dataviz software (Docs, inbox, etc) works like a champ.

John
    but isn't the Inbox to go, merely a way to synch your e-mail w/ your desktop and not a way to send/receive attachments?
    No, Inbox to go will check and send one pop3 account. If you use dataviz's service, you can have your mail forwarded to their server and then check it, letting you check multiple accounts.

I keep it around, so that I can check download mail with attachments if necessary, but I use Eudora for most things.

Inbox to go replaced datavizmail, which was hotsync only.
    To Finadvsr:

Inbox To Go definitely lets you send and receive attachments, both wirelessly and via hotsync. It IS really cool to be able to wirelessly download an attachment, modify it, save it, and then send it out again. All via wireless. When I started using that product, it was the last step in being able to leave the laptop at home.

My only beef, minor as it may be, is that they have no push feature, nor any kind of mail alert via SMS, all of which Business Connection has.

Both products can exist on your Treo, as they do on mine....
    You should seriously consider Gopherking. You can view most of your attachments, and they offer a free service and a pay service. I have been using them for the last year and am very pleased. Beware though -- the free service can be slow.

Oh, also, you can send and receive AOL mail with Gopherking!!

HTH....

Craig
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
    The link is: Gopherking

Craig
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."