1.    #1  
    Anyone else getting a real quick error message when they get an SMS message? I can't even read what the error message says, it flashes up and goes away so fast, but it's a pain when it flashes 10-15 times in a row when I check the phone after a couple hours.

Nothing functionally wrong that I can see - I get the messages and they are correct, it's just annoying.
    Somehow I caught this once of the many times it was happening when I had bus conn set to do alerts. For some reason, the "call" button is being pressed and the treo doesnt know the phone number of the person who sent you the sms message.

Not sure WHY this is happening - or even if your problem is the same, but I was getting it a lot.
    SMS is used to control all cell phones over the air. You may be seeing provisioning messages which should not be visible or should only be momentarily visible.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by Iggie
    [B]Somehow I caught this once of the many times it was happening when I had bus conn set to do alerts. For some reason, the "call" button is being pressed and the treo doesnt know the phone number of the person who sent you the sms message.
    Yep, that rings a bell. I have seen a message like that as it flashed on the screen and disappeared. Wonder what it's all about.
    In my case, SMS messages crash my 300.

/Src/SMSRoutines.c
    Line: 282, No SMS DBrefnum

:-(

So I haven't been able to send them or receive them yet. :-(
    Doug