1.    #1  
    A new version of TreoPictureCallerID is now available at www.pdaapps.com . v0.3 supports the Treo300 phone and has many UI improvements.

PDAapps
    I tried TreoPictureCallerID with my Treo 300, and I thought it was a pretty good app. I have two gripes though.

First, I have always stored all of my phone numbers using .'s as the dellimeter (eg. 215.555.1212) - TreoPictureCallerID considers these invalid phone numbers. It would be nice if I didn't have to retype each phone number as I assigned them to a picture.

Second, I consult and I have many clients at different companys. So, I loaded all of their corporate logos - that way when the phone rings I can guess what the call is about with just a quick glance. It would really nice if TreoPictureCallerId would allow one to assign a picture to a group as opposed to having to assign it to each individual phone record.

Other then that it's a good app. And it's here, as opposed to Ringo et. al.

Dunc
    DUNC.. i believe i read somewhere that you can set wildcards up on the numbers tied to the pictures. maybe that might help.

bm
    Yes, you use wildcards and that does help for several of my clients. But I also have some clients that are at physically different locations, so wildcards buy me nothing as the numbers are radically different. It's really those people that I think being able to use groups would benefit the most.

Dunc