1.    #1  
    I have a G4 imac. I can't get my treo 90 to hotsync. I have loaded palm desktop 2.6.3 in OS X and OS 9.2 and get messages that all of the program hasn't laoded. I have tried downloading from the handspring website and from the CD. Any Mac users have a solution?
    On another post I saw that you can get "MissingSync" from Mark/Space http://www.markspace.com/missingsync.html and that it works with Mac OS. If you decide to try this, let me know if it works because I have a Titanium G4 on its way and I might have to get this utility too.
    Not sure if this helps, but I have been able to synch my Treo 90 under OS X natively using the Palm 4 desktop software and using either the IR port on my Powerbook, or using the serial port with a Keyspan USB to Serial Adapter.

I have not experienced any problems with IR and synching even large ~ 2 MB files.

The IR is a bit slower but not much more.

Also, the Wordsmith conduit for Palm 4 works fine under OS X if you install it in this way.
    Dear Colin Winslow,

Thank you for sending your suggestions to Handspring. We take customer
    concerns seriously and appreciate the time you have spent sending us your
    email. We are continuously working to improve our products and services.
    An OS X compatible version of Palm Desktop will become available on
    Handspring's website as soon as it passes our testing process and is ready
    for public consumption. However, at this time we do not have an exact
    release date for this support. If you would like to be notified once it is
    available, you may sign-up for our e-newsletter at
    https://www.handspring.com/newsletter/index.jhtml or you may continue to
    check our Web site for updates. Or, if you prefer, you can visit our website
    at http://www.handspring.com/company/pr...ory=Handspring for the
    latest news & events articles.

If you have further questions regarding the Treo, please feel free to
    contact a Customer Care representative at 1-888-565-9393, Monday through
    Friday 6:00am to 6:00pm PST, Saturday 9:00am to 1:00pm PST.

Thank You,
    Misty
    Handspring Email Response
    Originally posted by Andrei Goga
    Not sure if this helps, but I have been able to synch my Treo 90 under OS X natively using the Palm 4 desktop software and using either the IR port on my Powerbook, or using the serial port with a Keyspan USB to Serial Adapter.

I have not experienced any problems with IR and synching even large ~ 2 MB files.

The IR is a bit slower but not much more.

Also, the Wordsmith conduit for Palm 4 works fine under OS X if you install it in this way.
    I have Missing Sync and OS X Jaguar. My problem is the same as it was with the earlier version of OS X. I can sync about twice out of ten tries. This is very frustrating. I've tested every PDA on the market for professional reasons and they all sync in OS X. Only the Treo 90 behaves this way. If someone has figured this out, please post your solution.
    Originally posted by ColinMT

Thank You,
    Misty
    Handspring Email Response [/B]
    Misty?
    For what it's worth. I just deleted WordSmith and it synced right away.

5 Minutes Later:

It will not sync again. So who knows? I know one thing, it's the Treo and not OS X.
    restart. or reinstall missing sync. thats what i did and it worked. reinstall and restart before you sync. worth a shot at least. and maybe isync will support the treo... who knows?
    Originally posted by ColinMT
    restart. or reinstall missing sync. thats what i did and it worked. reinstall and restart before you sync. worth a shot at least. and maybe isync will support the treo... who knows?
    Who knows is right. Now it syncs every time, but I know it will be different tomorrow.