1.    #1  
    I'm not sure what to make of this. . .
    After making my daily visit to www.launcherx.com, I thought to try going to www.littlemobile.com. I found a site there, but couldn't find a mention of LauncherX. It seems like www.littlemobile.com leads to a company called FinePrint. This led me to some other sites and I made connections in my head. First, a search for some information about that site led to Will Lau of Snapper Solutions. Well, I happen to remember from a PalmTipSheet interview that Will Lau is the UI guy for LauncherX, and that he's also creating another program called Snapper Mailhttp://www.snappermail.com. Does anyone know if FinePrint is related to LauncherX, other than that the site was designed by the same guy who is making LauncherX's UI. Sorry if what I wrote isn't very coherent, I just seem to be having trouble figuring this out, and even more trouble putting it into words.
    the launcherx site is down.

I have high hopes for snapper.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Felipe
    the launcherx site is down.
    No it isn't. The URL above has a stray period at the end of it is all. Should be http://www.launcherx.com
    I have high hopes for snapper.
    Same here!
    MANY BLESSINGS!
    Peace and Every Good!

Michael W. Cristiani
    mcristia@fuse.net
    Originally posted by carguy
    Does anyone know if FinePrint is related to LauncherX, other than that the site was designed by the same guy who is making LauncherX's UI. Sorry if what I wrote isn't very coherent, I just seem to be having trouble figuring this out, and even more trouble putting it into words.
    Car guy,

you're a smart cookie

Fineprint aint related to LX. It's being used by Snapper Solutions to stage a website.

-W
    Will Lau

www.snappermail.com

A Killer Email Client for Palm OS Smartphones, now available...
    My interest is peaked by Snappermail. Will it be available this year? Are you taking feature suggestions?
    Public beta in 2 weeks.

Suggestions... we're happy to hear them.

Expect the site to come to life in 2 days.

If you can read German, here's a review:
    http://www.nexave.de/reviews/snappermail.php

Google gets the gist of it across okay:
    http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools

-W
    Will Lau

www.snappermail.com

A Killer Email Client for Palm OS Smartphones, now available...
    Over at ClieSource, there's someone that has screenshots of LauncherX 1.0beta. Looks good in Hi-Res but I'd like to see if it supports backgrounds like Yishow

- Burns
    Check out my page on Visors:
    Burn's Visor page
    Originally posted by Burns
    Looks good in Hi-Res but I'd like to see if it supports backgrounds like Yishow
    No "wallpaper" on the initial skin releases. Look for something down the line for a wallpaper style skin.

LX skins are a full UI layers containing UI code. It means we can do just about anything in future skins

-W
    So when can we expect a beta release of Launcher X? I have been waiting for this thing for months and am very anxious that the time seems to be near. It's frustrating that things have been so quiet though...

HG..
    Originally posted by headgamer
    So when can we expect a beta release of Launcher X? I have been waiting for this thing for months and am very anxious that the time seems to be near. It's frustrating that things have been so quiet though...

HG..
    Some users have the beta already. Apparently if you asked the develeper he put you on the beta.

I hear it is too late to ask now.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Not to make anyone jealous, but Launcher X is amazing :-D

It really is like silverscreen and Launcher III combined. I am amzed at the quality of this beta. There are some bugs - it displays the time as PM for me instead of AM, but I definantly will not go back to my standerd Palm OS launcher.

MY favorite feature is the brightness adjust - MY power button on my Prism broke, so I have to sue a hard key to turn on, and I have no way to adjust brighthness. Now I do

If I get a chance, I iwll try to post some screenshots
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    just wonderin, is YiShow compatible w/ the prism?
    Current setup: myTouch 4G Slide (main), hp Pre2 and Veer 4G (backups)
    miradu,

COol! Glad to hear it's good. I liked the look of Silverscreen, but it is slow as molasses, and liked the speed of Launcher III. Does Launcher X provide the nice GUI of Silverscreen with the speed of Launcher III? Or is it slower than LIII?

Also, any idea on release date or price?

Some screen shots WOULD be nice...

HG...
    I was wondering if anyone had some inside news or update as to when LauncherX would be released to the general public ?
    i got my hands on the beta of launcher X, I wasent that impressed, it was nice, but the bugs really turned me off
    wheeeeeeeeeee