1.    #1  
    How can my corprate security group detect my use of Sprint Business Connect?
    Originally posted by kboogie
    How can my corprate security group detect my use of Sprint Business Connect?
    Unless you flag it to their attention or they do a scan of software running on the machine you're running Business Connection on or they scan traffic from your machine, they can't. This is the beauty of the software, anyone can install, activate and use it and the IT folks will be totally unaware.
    Originally posted by enagel

Unless you flag it to their attention or they do a scan of software running on the machine you're running Business Connection on or they scan traffic from your machine, they can't. This is the beauty of the software, anyone can install, activate and use it and the IT folks will be totally unaware.
    I have exactly the same question, and so far, it appears to be working traveling in and out with normal internet traffic. I believe my proxy server only allows a few ports, usually 80 and 8080.
    Originally posted by PCMusician

I have exactly the same question, and so far, it appears to be working traveling in and out with normal internet traffic. I believe my proxy server only allows a few ports, usually 80 and 8080.
    The software causes the traffic to ride through on port 80.