Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Hello all,

I recently purchased my Treo 300 (last Sunday) and am getting more and more familiar with it. I would like to get PQA's working, so I downloaded the web clipping files posted on a related thread (the 3.5.3 files, not the 4.0).

I didn't find anything new in the applications menu. Should I be seeing something at this point? If not, I suspect I need to download individual PQA's? Are they standalone applications or is there a program that consolidates the PQA's (like hacks to hackmaster)?

Thanks in advance for all these newbie questions. FWIW, I absolutely love my Treo. I can't wait till more developers start coming out with more apps to take advantage of it.

Danielppd
    The files that you loaded are hidden system files. You can find individual PQA files in the wireless PQA files section here: http://www.palmgear.com/software/index.cfm

Originally posted by danielppd
    Hello all,

I recently purchased my Treo 300 (last Sunday) and am getting more and more familiar with it. I would like to get PQA's working, so I downloaded the web clipping files posted on a related thread (the 3.5.3 files, not the 4.0).

I didn't find anything new in the applications menu. Should I be seeing something at this point? If not, I suspect I need to download individual PQA's? Are they standalone applications or is there a program that consolidates the PQA's (like hacks to hackmaster)?

Thanks in advance for all these newbie questions. FWIW, I absolutely love my Treo. I can't wait till more developers start coming out with more apps to take advantage of it.

Danielppd
    Yes, but has anyone gotten these working yet? I've installed the files and some PQA's, but keep getting network errors.
    I've gotten it to work..... I had some instability afterwards, and thought it was the files I installed to make the PQA's work, so I removed the files.... it turns out that the instability is still there...

for some reason my SMS app crashes when a long one-way text message comes in....

if someone wants to host the files somewhere, I'll send you a .zip.....

let me know....
    Send me the .zip... I'll look for someplace to host them if they are different than the ones referenced in other posts. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I installed a qwestdex pqa, tried to search a listing and the message I got was:
    "Your Handheld could not connect to the server. Wait a few minutes and try again (iNet 1410)."

I was already logged in with Blazer, which was working fine. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

D
    Yep, same error I get, hoping that Fikse's files will help...
    web clippings work on the 270 and the 180 so it should work on the 300 go to www.woggledog.com click on web clippings and follow instructions have to download the following files
    clipper 3.2
    inetlib 3.2
    weblibrary 3.2
    securitylibrary 3.2
    Wmessaging 3.2
    wireless 3.2
    palm.net PQA

fred