Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by longday
    Well not to be a naysayer, but I think this is all Sprint's fault. When you visit hangdspring.com they say all the support for the treo 300 is being done by Sprint, and something tells me it was Sprint's call to keep the Mac OS out of the loop.
    Good call, considering they won't support either of their 3G PC Cards on X either. But in any event, I'm waiting on PB's w/ BT built-in to then use them with the next gen BT Palm's/Treo's communicators. Not sure if it'll force a move to Cingular/T-Mobile/AT&T, considering Verizon and Sprint seem slow in adopting BT.
  2.    #22  
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by ijablokov
    [B]

Good call, considering they won't support either of their 3G PC Cards o
    I installed The Missing Sync, restarted my TiBook running OS X, pressed the sync button on the USB cable, and everything worked flawlessly. One person's experience running The Missing Sync in an unsupported way with an unsupported system.

CW
    http://www.markspace.com/missingsync.html

In an email from them, they said they just got a 300 and will work on it. I will wait until they officailly release a version for the 300. In the meantime, I can use my older PB G3 running 9.2.2 and do an IR HotSynch.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12