1.    #1  
    I have had no luck in synching my outlook data. I tried to do it initially with the pocket mirror from the CD. This did not work. So I uninstalled and then installed my Pocket Mirror Pro 3.1.2 Pro. his did not work.

I am wondering if this may be related to how I have my outlook set up. As I mentioned before, I am on a home network. I am using my Treo with my laptop as my Parent. My laptop is the Child in my home system.

I set it up like this so that all my files that I use on the laptop are in a briefcase. This allows me to synch the files to the desktop from the laptop. As such, my outlook data is inside my briefcase. I am thinking that my data is not synching with the Treo because the data is not in the typical place.

Does anyone else have a similar problem? Does anyone know how I can point pocket mirror to the data? Does anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks
    Sully
    Boston, MA
    Treo 650 and 700
    Former Treo 300 and 600 Owner
    You might contact Chapura but usually pocket mirror looks for a format like mailbox name\contacts, etc. This might be a problem if your mailbox is in a briefcase. Maybe you should simplify it a bit first.
  3.    #3  
    I am not sure what caused the error, but the log file suggested that I delete the user profile and start again. To do this, I opened outlook and removed the user note under the pocket mirror note folder. The next time it synched, it worked!!!

Lovin' my Treo 300!!!
    Sully
    Boston, MA
    Treo 650 and 700
    Former Treo 300 and 600 Owner