1.    #1  
    I really believe there are gonna be some shocked people when these bills start rolling in.

I watch as pages load, and I mean 65k or so a clip on certain pages. Its gonna tear into 8meg real soon.

The way I figure it, we all have one of these things in order to use it. Phone, net, email, etc.

I'm really gonna concentrate on getting a plan with at least 40 meg, and 700 daytime minutes
    I went 5000 mins 20 MB 2 phones $99....
    At the rate megs are flowing 2 megs will last all year
    One thing I have discovered is that the Treo300 can be used for data using either the Sprint-user01 connection OR a normal dial-up connection. If you create a new network connection ("Service") under Prefs->Network, configure it as a Wireless Modem connection dialing up to a conventional dial-up ISP, you can still connect, email, Blaze, etc. I believe it gets billed as normal minutes, rather than data, but I need to check my data usage online to really verify that (Sprint's web page for some users still thinks they're 2G, like me, so I can't view data usage yet. Weird since I was never 2G, this is a new account). Obviously it will be generally slower than 3G, but would be really nice if it's getting toward the end of the month and you're out of MB but have minutes left. Also, depending on the speed of this 3G network turns out to be 3 months from now, I'm considering getting rid of 3G entirely and just using the normal minutes instead of paying $20-$50/month for only slightly faster data.
    This one may qualify as the most useful observation of the month. Great work !

If we can get everybody to do that there will be more capacity on the 3G network

Originally posted by broom
    One thing I have discovered is that the Treo300 can be used for data using either the Sprint-user01 connection OR a normal dial-up connection. If you create a new network connection ("Service") under Prefs->Network, configure it as a Wireless Modem connection dialing up to a conventional dial-up ISP, you can still connect, email, Blaze, etc. I believe it gets billed as normal minutes, rather than data, but I need to check my data usage online to really verify that (Sprint's web page for some users still thinks they're 2G, like me, so I can't view data usage yet. Weird since I was never 2G, this is a new account). Obviously it will be generally slower than 3G, but would be really nice if it's getting toward the end of the month and you're out of MB but have minutes left. Also, depending on the speed of this 3G network turns out to be 3 months from now, I'm considering getting rid of 3G entirely and just using the normal minutes instead of paying $20-$50/month for only slightly faster data.
  6.    #6  
    Fellas - this phone does 3g data ONLY. Its not modem - if data goes through this phone - we will be charged by the MB.

A good example of this is the person who said that he never even had a 2g WW account. Be careful with those megs until we find out for sure.

I got the feeling that unless its a VOICE call, EVERYTHING else is data!!!!