1.    #1  
    Has anybody used and/or reviewed the generic case that Handspring is selling for the Treo 90? It looks not bad and functional but I am wondering how people find it during actual use...maybe I should hold out until Vaja releases a case for it...they just released one for the 180/270/300 so how far away can a 90 case be?
    Alex.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50
    i was disaponted with the size of the case. it seems really thick.
    its not as pocketable as a 90 in just its flip lid. depending on waht type of pants i wear, something that is barely niticable has turned into something i cant even fit. it seems to offer really good protection though. i use it as my wallet now. when im home, i just use the flip lid, and when im on the go, i use the case. dont like to remove your device from your case? get used to it, you cant hotsync or charge it when its in the case. i want to cut the case to make it work, but i dont think it will work.

it could also fit better, but you wont lose it. to use one of my credit-cards from the slot, my treo goes floping around, and that makes me nervous, but i havent droped it yet. if i do, handspring is getting a nasty letter. i think a soft gel/ plastic version of this case with a hard flip cover (a la m130) would work great. it could offer some protection, and it would greatly reduce the size. (the case with my treo 90, 2 credit cards, 2 SD cards, and a few bucks jamed in the mony slot makes the whole package over 1'' thick, wich is just plain big to carry everywhere. i guess if you use a purse, it would be great though.

i also dont like the fact that the case lid hits the screen. it hasnt scrached yet, but i ran a drawing program on my palm, left it on, and walked around and handeled my treo.... the screen showed lots of spots where the lid hits. that cant be good for very long

overall, i think the case is worth the protection. i dont like the fact that i paid almost $30 bucks for it with tax/shipping.

at first i was really dissapointed, but, as you know, there is NO alternitive yet, and i think the case grows on you.
  3.    #3  
    Hmmm...well I will give Vaja a week and then I will register my Treo and give Vaja another two weeks at which point I will invest in the Handspring case...
    Alex.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50
  4. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Originally posted by tantousha
    Hmmm...well I will give Vaja a week and then I will register my Treo and give Vaja another two weeks at which point I will invest in the Handspring case...
    Alex.
    Have you asked Vaja? They may say if they have something in the works...
  5.    #5  
    I emailed them about a month and a half ago and they said that at that time they weren't planning on making a case for the Treo 90 but to check the website in the future to see if one is ever released...basically they wanted to remain silent on the issue.

I think Vaja is going to be releasing one soon because the Treo 90 is now the number 7 top selling handheld on the market according to Cnet and I don't think that is something accessory manufacturers can ignore for too long.
    Alex.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50
    I think Vaja is going to be releasing one soon because the Treo 90 is now the number 7 top selling handheld on the market according to Cnet and I don't think that is something accessory manufacturers can ignore for too long.
    Alex.

I sure hope your right