My Treo 680 is telling me its memory is full, and I'm not enough of an expert to know what to do. I tried moving a video or two to the card but it said the memory was even too full for that. What kind of stuff might it be full with? How do I find what's clogging it, and how do I get rid of it? Any ideas, please?
    If in any of these steps, if you are able to perform a backup, please do so.

1. First, try clearing the cache of your browser if you use your internet.
    2. Ring tones, if any of them are large (over 50K) and not used, delete them. Backup if you can before you do this.
    3. Next try to clear your old messages,text or MMS ones you do not need. Backup if you can before you do this.
    4. Next if you have old pictures or movies, clear them as well. Backup if you can before you do this.
    5. If you have email, i.e. you use versalmail, there is a file that builds up, I forgot the name. Backup if you can before you do this.
    6. Next, make a list of your installed software. If you have the original software on your PC and can re-install it with the key, uninstall it. Backup if you can before you do this.
    7. If you save documents on your main memory, open up the DataViz app and clear those office documents. Backup if you can before you do this.
    8. If you have a utility software like FileZ and you know your way around the files, you can use but I woud not just delete if you don't know. Make sure you backup.

There may be others.

I cannot emphasize enough about backing up.
    V helpful, thanks