1.    #1  
    Hi There,

Can anyone help out with my email sending problem? I use Cingular Preferred Net 250 plan with Earthlink as my ISP and running the OneTouch mail as my email program.

I can receive all my POP emails headers and download the contents but when I try to reply and sending the email it just can not logon to my SMTP server which is smtp.webcom.com.

I really appreciated if someone can give me a hint. BTW, all the network, connection setting are correct and double checked.

Thanks.
    Tumbler,

The OneTouch Mail app is very limited. It does not support authentication. Go to www.eudora.com/internetsuite and use Eudora Mail instead (for free).

Originally posted by tumbler
    Hi There,

Can anyone help out with my email sending problem? I use Cingular Preferred Net 250 plan with Earthlink as my ISP and running the OneTouch mail as my email program.

I can receive all my POP emails headers and download the contents but when I try to reply and sending the email it just can not logon to my SMTP server which is smtp.webcom.com.

I really appreciated if someone can give me a hint. BTW, all the network, connection setting are correct and double checked.

Thanks.