1.    #1  
    Wow. The Treo 300 board now has more threads than this one. Sad, sad day.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    With the Treo 180 selling at Amazon.con with a $250 rebate, it'll be almost as disposeable as a BIC lighter. $399 - $250 = $149 (#@$&! Amazon price has gone up to $449 and now $499). Friend of mine shelled out $299 for a Motorola v60 when I told him could duct tape it to his Palm or spend less money for more PDA/phone. But for $149, it's a great starter Treo until the 270 & 300 workout their bugs. Thanks to all the 180 writers for their advice. Looks like they're migrating to the 270/300 boards.
    Its a Treo 300 invasion man. I use the "New Post" feature whenever I drop by and half the new postrs are about Treo 300. I suspect that Sprint/Handspring is going to make a killing with these..especially when they drop a little in price.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Yep, when my 180 grows up and have kids I want them to be like the 300. Unfortunately, Sprints' service plans are a kick in the balls. Alas, it'll be awhile before there'll be kids.
  5.    #5  
    I think you make a great point. I was kinda bummed that the new Treo is stealing my 180's thunder, but if it means Handspring gets a leg up, go 300! It looks like hitting the business market involves going through Sprint, so it may be more important than we think.