1.    #1  
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1372288019

This seller is claiming Bluetooth is on this phone. Being a Mac OS X user this would be great, but I thought no such animal existed. Am I missing something? I was also wondering how rugged this phone is. I carry my Timeport PCS phone in my back pocket; can I do this with the Treo? This is the forth Timeport I've had, because they all seem to burn out at about 17,000 minutes. I'm on a 3000/3000 plan Sprint used to offer. Will I have to lay out $500 every few months for a new Treo from my relatively high minute usage?

Thanks
    I've seen such actions on the 270. My gut tells me the guy is just stupid, but he may be a thief.
    A typical uninformed typo..... my salesman got 171KBS ? Get serious. I dare the eBay poster to list the store where he saw this so one of us could see this happen.

You can say just about anything you want about your product on eBay, and they will keep warning you as long as you pay your bill. It looks like he may have copied it from an inaccurate source.
    Well whether the seller is lying or just has some facts wrong, we all know Sprint's network is not doing 171 kbps for anyone and we know the Treo 300 does not have Bluetooth.

So it's obviously not a smart buy if you're hoping for Bluetooth.
  5.    #5  
    What is the consensus regarding the durability of the phone with heavy usage?

Thanks Again
    Not a very smart but if you can buy locally with a 14 day return policy. He was probably selling FDNY T shirts on 9/12
  7.    #7  
    I really appreciate everyone's opinion on this board. I am however still looking for the answers to my durability questions. I use about 4,000-5,000 minutes per month. Will this phone burn out like the Timeports? Furthermore, will they be covered by Sprint's 1 year warranty that has kept me from paying for three of the four Timeports I've "Burned Up?" I also think those who simply don't like Sprint PCS shouldn't be posting on the 300 board. I'll post more on this later, but I liken it to the PC vs. Mac war. Can't we all be friends?

BrotherNick
    Originally posted by BrotherNick
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1372288019

This seller is claiming Bluetooth is on this phone. Being a Mac OS X user this would be great, but I thought no such animal existed. Am I missing something?
    I emailed guy pretty muchs telling him that the T300 didn't have Bluetooh and this was his response.

"No it doesn't, but it is wireless, and the option was wireless/bluetooth."

He must be using some autoposter. What a schmuch
    Oh My BrotherNick, 5000 minutes a month on your cell phone? I sure hope that you are using headsets and not holding the phone at your head.

Anyhow, I do not see any reason why the Treo 300 wouldn't be up to the task, And if it does "burn out" there is always Handspring's one year warranty...or is it Sprint's responsibility?

Originally posted by BrotherNick
    I really appreciate everyone's opinion on this board. I am however still looking for the answers to my durability questions. I use about 4,000-5,000 minutes per month. Will this phone burn out like the Timeports? Furthermore, will they be covered by Sprint's 1 year warranty that has kept me from paying for three of the four Timeports I've "Burned Up?" I also think those who simply don't like Sprint PCS shouldn't be posting on the 300 board. I'll post more on this later, but I liken it to the PC vs. Mac war. Can't we all be friends?

BrotherNick
    For warranty there is also Sprint's extra coverage for an extra $4 a month.

I agree that people who do not like Sprint PCS should not be using this message board.