1.    #1  
    can anyone give us some benchmarks of Eudora vs. Blazer who is 3G data provisioned......

Blazer i/o seems and interesting issue can we have some comparisons folks out there who can test this out?

Sprint PCS store in long beach, CA still has no clue when Treo 300s will arrive.....I'm still safe.....but.....any minute now.....
    Sprint PCS and Handspring web site are selling Treo 300's now. No tax, no shipping on the 300 from Handspring for NC residents (me). Not sure of your location, but check it out.

http://www.handspring.com

Best of luck,
    nobull
    Buy from Handspring.com and you get a free car charger....ohhhh...ahhhh
    Originally posted by darnell
    Buy from Handspring.com and you get a free car charger....ohhhh...ahhhh
    The Sprint stores give you that package also. Don't expect them to know anything about the phone though
    There is no comparison dude. Eudoraweb is all text, while Blazer use graphics (unless you turn it off).

Originally posted by dmw819
    can anyone give us some benchmarks of Eudora vs. Blazer who is 3G data provisioned......

Blazer i/o seems and interesting issue can we have some comparisons folks out there who can test this out?

Sprint PCS store in long beach, CA still has no clue when Treo 300s will arrive.....I'm still safe.....but.....any minute now.....