1.    #1  
    The Sprint PCS site doesn't list the best deals.

The stores have unadvertised introductory specials. I just upgraded my old plan from $80 for 1,000 anytime - 3,000 total. Now I pay $89 for 2,000 ANYTIME and paid another $10 for 2,000 more anytime between Sprint Phones. I am switching my old phone to a sub and giving it to my fiancee. This will give us a bunch of anytime minutes.

I like this plan better. The nights and weekends minutes are nearly worthless in my opinion. I did have to go with the two year plan. But there is a $135 opt out if I need to escape.

I got 2mb data included, but i will likely upgrade that level in the next few months.
    Originally posted by mfequity
    The Sprint PCS site doesn't list the best deals.

The stores have unadvertised introductory specials. I just upgraded my old plan from $80 for 1,000 anytime - 3,000 total. Now I pay $89 for 2,000 ANYTIME and paid another $10 for 2,000 more anytime between Sprint Phones. I am switching my old phone to a sub and giving it to my fiancee. This will give us a bunch of anytime minutes.

I like this plan better. The nights and weekends minutes are nearly worthless in my opinion. I did have to go with the two year plan. But there is a $135 opt out if I need to escape.

I got 2mb data included, but i will likely upgrade that level in the next few months.
    For the same price you can also get 800 anytime 5200 night and weekend (agreed, worthless) and 8 megs.

Depends on if you think you're going to use more than 800 any time minutes. I seldom use more than 400 personally.