1.    #1  
    Anyone tried getting a retention plan deal when switching to 3g? I"m about to do it. Curios if there are any stories out there.
    I asked for that and they mentioned they weren't permitted to activate any retention plans if you sign up for Vision...
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by ijablokov
    I asked for that and they mentioned they weren't permitted to activate any retention plans if you sign up for Vision...
    thanks
    Don't let me dissuade you, give it a shot... If these boards have shown us anything, is that Sprint reps are being completely inconsistent...

* extra cost for 2 phones, yes or no
    * 1 or 2 year plan requirements
    * both 3g phones or 1x2g and 1x3g

etc etc etc, plenty of examples
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Just a thought - if the won't let you get a retention service credit for a vision plan, why not sign the contract under a voice only free and clear plan, get the concession, and THEN upgrade to vision?
    Because when you switch they wipe out any concessions you had (8pm for example).
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    In the past, when I have signed a new contract, they have given me service credits valued at $100 - $200. they wouldn't be able to reverse that.
    Just wanted to confirm that they are not offering any rentention plans that involve data. It was hinted, however, that they will have to in the next few months (duh!) in order to retain customers.

Just more proof that product launches at Sprint do not trickle out to all departments the way one would except it to.