1.    #1  
    Which is the best picture caller ID software out there for the Treo? I want full-screen picture action when the phone rings.

-Darkelf
    should be treo as in effect it's tc ringer and picture caller id together for half the price. Unfortunately i can only get treo to work without crashing if i don't use the picture element which is a shame as i've paid for it and don't want to have to pay for picturecallerid as well.
    Originally posted by johntravers
    should be treo as in effect it's tc ringer and picture caller id together for half the price. Unfortunately i can only get treo to work without crashing if i don't use the picture element which is a shame as i've paid for it and don't want to have to pay for picturecallerid as well.
    huh

Which program? treo??
    d'oh
    delete tro insert ringo
    I'm demoing ringo and TPCID. I'm using just the ringo tones in ringo and have no ringo photos setup. And I'm using TPCID for the photos. I had it working where TPCID was working fine with ringo being on there, now I can't get the pictures in TPCID to work. Is there a known problem with ringo and TPCID compatability?
    Originally posted by slffl
    Is there a known problem with ringo and TPCID compatability?
    There are quite a few problems with Ringo.
    Read the following thread to get a better idea:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=25098

Unfortunately, it seems that Electricpocket (app's developper) isn't much responsive and is surely not in a hurry to fix its app bugs.

I personally prefer Ringo over TroPictureCallerID (that I tried too).
    But Ringo is so bugged that I uninstalled it, waiting for a fully usable version!