1.    #1  
    Is there a data transfer counter on the Treo300 that counts the amount of data transfered?

Thanks.
    Originally posted by m_sik
    Is there a data transfer counter on the Treo300 that counts the amount of data transfered?

Thanks.
    no but I wish there was. any 3rd party apps or hacks that anyone knows of that will do this?
    I'm not sure if anyone has an answer to this question, but there is a huge need for a data transfer counter for the Treo...any solutions out there???
    I received an email back from the developer of CellPlan Tracker and that is one of the changes planned for the next release.
    MRL-MO
    Sure would be nice if that 'next release' would ship before the 'three free months of data' expired.

Dunc
    doctorc, i though you bolted the Treo for Pocket PC????

re: data tracker, my inside source said within the month they will release the data tracker on the sprint web site (provided it is up then.... )

would be nice to have a phone app that gives this information...

nobull
    Just got off the phone with Sprint's retention department (where the only smart reps are assigned). She said that there will be a way to track your data after the three month trial is up. She also said that during the trial, you can transfer an unlimited amount of data. So, if you have 8mb, you can still use unlimited amounts of data without fear of being charged.

HTH....
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."