1.    #1  
    I have a I300 that I bought at Circuit City and like many I purchased their "warranty" and am now ready to upgrade to the Treo 300 thanks to this board. Anyone know when it's going to be available at Circuit City?
    Originally posted by smartphone
    I have a I300 that I bought at Circuit City and like many I purchased their "warranty" and am now ready to upgrade to the Treo 300 thanks to this board. Anyone know when it's going to be available at Circuit City?
    In DC metro area the folks at the local circ city do not even know this phone exists yet.
    I just wanted to know what did U mean by circuit city warranty, and able to upgrade ur phone? Is it cheaper once you have the warranty?
    I bought my Samsung I-300 in Best Buy and I pay for garranty

$60 . Now , I am in the same intresting position , like you .

I am waiting for Treo 300 or Thera Toshiba 2032 in Best Buy .

Best Buy representative told me to wait till the end

of the month .

I think , Sprint is not ready for 3G .

Sprint service is not running well .

Sprint have no phones for they customers (I mean smartphones).

Sprint 3G is not real 3G like in Europe , where you can watch

the news on your phone or use your phone as a videophone .

Really , I do not want to call Sprint 3G suck , but think

about , what they advertising and what you get it .
    Hard to choose between
    Treo 300 and Toshiba 2032
  5.    #5  
    The warranty at Circuit City and at Best Buy cover anything that is essentially is wrong with your phone. They don't repair cell phones so they just give you store credit. You take the credit and apply it to the new phone... i.e. a new Treo 300
    Sprint I did the same as you...
    I bought my 300 AT BBuy w/ repalcement plan... How does replacement work? From what I understand, They mail you a label and you mail back the phone then they send you a store credit.... Which is cool but there will be some downtime without a phone....

What is your opinion on this?
    Thanks Kb