1.    #1  
    Ok.. here is what a rep just told me... keep in mind a Sprint rep told me this so who knows if it is true. They encouraged me to go to the sprintpcs web site, logon, and change my "Vision" managed password. Then... goto the the Phone preferences for Network and change it there also. They told me this would resolve network and 3G issues... and should give me the greater 3G speeds.

I am not sure if I am brave enough to follow this advice... I just got connected yesterday... I'd hate to screw it up.

Thoughts?
    Roger
    The sales rep's answer makes no sense. It will not matter what your Vision user name or password is, as long as you have one, you should connect with the same speed that everyone else can.

homer
    Originally posted by the_homer
    The sales rep's answer makes no sense. It will not matter what your Vision user name or password is, as long as you have one, you should connect with the same speed that everyone else can.

homer
    FYI I did this on the first night that my (supposed) "3G" was activated (Friday). It does not make a difference.

I give them an A for effort though