1.    #1  
    After ripping my remaining hairs out looking for a Sprint store with any Treo 300's left, I took the plunge on the recently (this afternoon) activated Handspring site. The web ordering process was very clear....even provided Handspring accessories as an option.

Not sure if the Sprint boxed versions of the phones include the "car charger", but for a limited time the Handspring purchased Treo 300's do.

Theoretically the phone should show up at my doorstep sometime this week. Hoping it's all provisioned and configured so I don't even have to deal with anyone from Sprint directly.
    After reading some of the tales on here regarding the depth of knowledge of PCS CS reps, I agree with you in ordering directly from Handspring or PCS.
    if bought thru sprint u get 6000 bonus minutes + 3 months pcs vision free trial.+ free shipping do u get these thru handspring also?
  4.    #4  
    You do get the 3 months free. You don't get the 6,000 minutes (at least I don't remember seeing this). All other Sprint options appeared to be there though. Plan pricing seemed to be at least expressed a little differently than on the Sprint web site. My package was 350 Anytime 3650 Off-Peak and 20MB of data for $79.99 per month.
    6000 mins is quite a lot of mins..what do u mean when u say plan options look different?
  6.    #6  
    The Sprint site allowed you to "add MB" to an existing plan, Handsprings does not. The prices more than likely add up to them same numbers.

As for the 6,000 minutes, I'm not a heavy phone user and can't imagine needing that many off-peak minutes on top of the one's already provided.
    Originally posted by enagel
    After reading some of the tales on here regarding the depth of knowledge of PCS CS reps, I agree with you in ordering directly from Handspring or PCS.
    Well, I've ordered from Handspring before. They're not exactly known to be really honest and up front about things actually being in stock. But then again neither is Sprint. I hope you get it on time. Please post here when you've received and let us know what you think of 3g -- I'm curious to know if you get decent throughput as none of us here on the forums seem to.