1.    #1  
    TreoButton lets you reprogram the buttons on the treo. I think it has permanently screwed up my Treo. I did a hard reset and the thing is still not working properly.

Backlight comes on just fine when I use the telephone button (Which is the only one I did NOT reprogram). However, when pressing any of the other keys it immediatley kills the backlight on the keyboard. Even after a hard reset the reprogrammed buttons with TreoButton remain... there is no way to 'undo' this. And now the backlight on my keyboard does not work in any other app except the phone dialer.

People considering using this app beware. I think it f'd up my treo 300
    same here. damn!
  3.    #3  
    Sh*t I know! Nothing like having a new toy get broken by some bad software.

THis is really a bummer. If anyone figures out the deal on this, please post here. I am going to post a general warning thread now.
    try pushing the power button twice rapidly. Why bother with Treo Button anyway.....under "preferences" you can switch the applications launched by each button. Am I missing something?
    Treobutton allows you to change the behavior of the lid open, as well as add "shift-button" functionality
    This was a false alarm. Just the standard functionality of the Treo.
    Originally posted by marcus
    This was a false alarm. Just the standard functionality of the Treo.
    Can you elaborate without a link to another post ?