1.    #1  
    Ok I know this is way early, but if anyone has any info (maybe the Treo 270 folks?) I'd appreciate hearing about a better stylus for the Treo 300.

Looks like handspring has not fixed the "stylus is too loose and is going to slip out" problem that all the other Treos have, and I anticipate any day now that I'll be sans stylus.

I'd like suggestions or pointers to any after market styli that work well with the Treo 300.. my requirement is that it has to fit inside the existing stylus slot. As far as I am aware such a beast does not yet exist... can anyone prove me wrong (please)?
    Originally posted by doctorc
    Ok I know this is way early, but if anyone has any info (maybe the Treo 270 folks?) I'd appreciate hearing about a better stylus for the Treo 300.

Looks like handspring has not fixed the "stylus is too loose and is going to slip out" problem that all the other Treos have, and I anticipate any day now that I'll be sans stylus.

I'd like suggestions or pointers to any after market styli that work well with the Treo 300.. my requirement is that it has to fit inside the existing stylus slot. As far as I am aware such a beast does not yet exist... can anyone prove me wrong (please)?
    I lost my stylus already

To put that in perspective, I am an ***** in general but 5 hours has to be some sort of record.

Here's hoping the 270s are the same size

- Mr. Careless
    Mine doesn't seem to be to loose. Maybe I'm lucky. Then again, what do I know
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by Iggie

I lost my stylus already

To put that in perspective, I am an ***** in general but 5 hours has to be some sort of record.

Here's hoping the 270s are the same size

- Mr. Careless
    I was told by HS that the 270 are the same size. I have also previously owned a treo 90 and as far as I can remeber the styli for the treo 90 appear to be the same as the ones for the 300. I have a 3 pack on order and I'll post back here when I get them Monday to verify that they do indeed work.
    Fellows also has a set of four available that's rather cheap (mainly because of their all-plastic contruction). They don't appear to have a reset pin either.

http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...ct_code=294739
    Gregg Ginsberg, P-CLP
    http://www.ginsberg.org