1.    #1  
    Hello All...
    I bought a wonderful Treo 90 last week and enjoy it minus the part where the stylus falls out, so I called Handspring. My replacement unit is on the way (is there any way to track the shipment?) and I have since lost my stylus. My question is...will Handspring charge me for my missing stylus? even though it was caused by the defective part? Oh well, even if they do I'm not complaining..they're sending me a replacement unit for free (regular $25) and they were really great about it.
    Alex.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50
  2.    #2  
    Well I got the replacement today, about an hour after the backlight died...talk about timing...anyhow when I powered it on, it came with a program called Handtest which appears to be a diagnostic program for Treos...I guess someone at the factory forgot to hard reset it....
    Alex.
    Goodbye my lovely Treo
    HELLO TG50
    Originally posted by tantousha
    Well I got the replacement today, about an hour after the backlight died...talk about timing...anyhow when I powered it on, it came with a program called Handtest which appears to be a diagnostic program for Treos...I guess someone at the factory forgot to hard reset it....
    Alex.
    They all come with the diagnostic stuff. It isn't just yours.