1.    #1  
    Hey all,

I've been achin' to get a cradle for my Treo; it just looks silly sitting flat on my desk at work, with the cord dangling precariously off the side.

Unfortunately, I can't find anyone who's selling cradles at a deal; the best retail price I've seen is $50 (CompUSA), and online the savings aren't much more...especially after you pay for shipping!

Has anyone had any luck saving money on a cradle at all? Even if's just $7 or $8, just something better than $50? It seems like an awful lot to drop on a cradle that should broably cost half of that...
  2. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Originally posted by NocTurnerV
    Has anyone had any luck saving money on a cradle at all? Even if's just $7 or $8, just something better than $50? It seems like an awful lot to drop on a cradle that should broably cost half of that...
    Call Staples (1-800-3-STAPLE); I didn't see the cradle on their website, but they carry Treos, styli, cables... they also have lots of "$x off a purchase of $y.00 coupons"--$10 off $40-50 and up. Whether you get just the cradle or other things with it, this looks like a good bet (assuming they don't have some reason not to carry the cradle!)

If you don't have coupons, here's a link: http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...taples+ecoupon

CompUSA is the only brick-and-mortar retailer that I've seen with the cradle visible; Best Buy doesn't seem to, and even though Circuit City is supposed to carry the Treo, I haven't even seen a demo unit there.