1.    #1  
    My handspring broke on Monday. (Hinge)
    Called Handspring Tuesday Morn.

I have a new phone here on Thursday!

Quite a few complaints get registered here, so I wanted to make sure that everyone knows that good things can happen too!

Thanks Handspring! You Rock!
    I can beat that! I got a replacement in less than 24 hours when my flip-lid speaker died!
    Jeff
    You guys must be plants for HS. There customer service is the worse. After getting the run around with Voicestream and HS for 3 months they now think my phone should be replaced and want me to pay $25 to get it replaced. Did you pay the $25 fee.
    You should not be charged a $25 fee for the replacement. Call the wireless support number (877-426-3777) not customer service (888-565-9393).

Originally posted by Bob_Bear
    You guys must be plants for HS. There customer service is the worse. After getting the run around with Voicestream and HS for 3 months they now think my phone should be replaced and want me to pay $25 to get it replaced. Did you pay the $25 fee.
    Considering a 2 year old could probably count up to the amount of HS staff there are worldwide... yeah, HS do a mighty fine job. I believe they number 25 in the whole of Europe.

All those who knock HS, remember that they are a tiny company - they just look large