1.    #1  
    Anyone live in Germany. I need to know the sms email center number so I could send emails through SMS. I use D1 for cell phone provider and freenet.de for the ISP.
    May the lord bless you and Heaven smile upon you.
    Check out this site also for great discussions on all pdaphones.
    www.pdaphonehome.com
  2.    #2  
    Finally I have it. For anyone coming to Germany if you want to send sms emails enter 8000 for the sms email center number and begin your message with the word open. Go figure. If that helps anyone.
    www.pdaphonehome.com
    I need to know what the SMS Email centre number is for SFR in France. Plus any other protocol / initialisation etc. stuff needed to send SMS messages to email addresses.

Clearly my French language skills are insufficient to enable me to get this information from SFR customer service.

Thanks.

Johan
  4.    #4  
    I am sorry I only know what it is in Germany with D1. But I found out when I got a contracted sim card thourgh D1. They gave me an envelope with an information booklet about using a cell phone. This booklet had the information in it but it was in German. If you can get an information booklet from your cell phone provider it should have the information you need in it. The word SMS is pretty much the same in most languages. Go to that page in the booklet and look for a number. Thats about the best I can do for you until I find myself traveling to paris again. The first time I went I didn't have a Treo. Good luck.
    www.pdaphonehome.com