1.    #1  
    Hi All,

I have Blazer 2.0. When I go to www.hotmail.com on the browser it says the browser is not supported. Does anyone know how to use Hotmail via WAP or Blazer?

Thanks
    This question has already been asked many times. Click on the search link above and dp a search for "HotMail" (without the quotes). You will be amazed at what you come up with. The site will be WAP by the way.
  3.    #3  
    *doh* I should have searched. Thanks.
    *doh* I should have searched. Thanks.
    You should also have searched for the correct way to spell Homer's utterance, "D'oh."

Always the Simpsons perfectionist,
    Kurt
    The OED (Oxford English Dictionary, considered the premiere word reference) added Homer's utterance to its rolls:

click here
    Jeff
    I'm very upset that they went with the (in my view) incorrect spelling.

The one that has attracted press attention is doh. Most of us would associate it - or d'oh as Matt Groening would write it and Dan Castellaneta would say it - with that famous American cartoon export The Simpsons, which has broadcast it across the world.
    As is often the case with these sorts of issues, I think Oxford's English Dictionary will likely accept both forms of the word. Interesting how Groening (probably a Germanic-based name) and Castellaneta (surely Italian roots?) went with a Romantic spelling of the name, making it a contraction of sorts. In France, it would mean "of the oh" or "from the oh" instead of just a loudly verbalized "duh."

It this a great board or what?

Kupe