Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Thought I'd left everyone know about this new app. It continuously beeps your Treo until you see a text message, voicemail notification or page. Very cool.

http://www.pdaapps.com

From the makers of the Treo Picture Caller ID.

Joe
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Strange, it used to notify me by using the Alarm function, same sound it uses for Alarms in DateBook. Somehow its using the Ringer sound now. Odd.

Joe
    awesome program. this funcationality should be built-in....worth every penny.
    whosever designed that web page needs to revise his/her methods.

Opening a new window with every click is absurd!

other than that, the software is mighty fine.
    I downloaded the trial app from PDAAPPS, but it doesn't work on my 180.

- 've sent several e-mails to them. They responded with a patched copy so Im' now running Ver 0.2.

- set for 10" alert + vibrate - and it still doesn't work.

Wish it did. I guess I'm done trying it - unless anyone has any clues.
    strange indeed.... I've distributed the demo version to several team-mates and it works fine for them all.... and I just registered my copy... love it. It's one of the 2 major functions missing from the sms software that I had with motorola 2-way pager.... the missing component multi-address selection for a single message..then all would be completly awesome...

Sounds like you might have a software conflict. You might purge all x-master or hackmaster software and start over....I've not had any of the reported conflicts with hacks...but plenty have...